Thursday, September 23, 2004

SNB AZ meeting

Boy do we have a lot of bloggers in our group. I've just added the four to my links - I had no idea this was such a popular thing to do. We had our meeting at Mama Javas last night. I highly recommend the brownies - I had one and practically spoiled my dinner, but it was so good. I took some pictures that I will post - they are from a little later in the evening because I had to wait for the AZ Republic photographer to leave. They are doing a story about our knit-out on October 1st and I swear this guy took enough pictures to fill an entire magazine. He seemed to be having fun.

Since I can't knit on Anne's poncho at home it's the only thing I take to knitting these days. It is going to be beautiful, but it's not very exciting to knit. Just knit knit knit every row, over and over and over. At least I can talk and knit at the same time, so I did get quite a bit done. Now Madeline (who is 8) wants a poncho instead of a hat. Apparently she went to school and saw how fashionable they are, so she must have one. I'll have to find something else to do with all that blue wool I bought for her hat. Hmmmm. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Joe read my blog last night and said he sounded cheap. He's not cheap, just more fiscally responsible than I am (which isn't hard, I'm about as fiscally responsible as a teenager with a trust fund). He's also the only man who can put up with me for long stretches of time. Our three year wedding anniversary is next week - I sometimes can't believe he's stuck around this long! So there you go Joe. You're not cheap, and you're the most wonderful man I've ever met.

No knitting today - I'm going to get fabric for curtains for the baby's room. Now that we have furniture we have to get the room decorated a little more. Luckily my mom will sew for me, as I have no sewing talent. In 7th grade I took sewing class, I ended up making a t-shirt with a seam down the front. I hated that shirt.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home