Monday, October 11, 2004

Now my projects to-do list is as follows:

Dad's vest
Mom's secret gift
Baby Vincent's Hat (I used the yarn for Anne's poncho, so I have to get more)
Cabled blanket
Pockets for Grover, the felted bag
Maybe stockings for us for Christmas. Maybe.

And that's it! I do have some wool my mom bought me on sale at Bonnie's a while back, and it will most likely be another felted creation. I also have some Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere that I have never figured out what to do with since it's off white. Oh, and one skein of Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn. AND the wool that was supposed to be for Madeline's hat. Hmmm.

So just maybe I will get to start a project for me soon. I want to have something in mind to work on after the baby is here – I am getting various opinions about whether or not I'll be able to nurses and knit at the same time, but I'm hoping it will work. Otherwise that seems like a lot of sitting around.

Thanks to Kae for the suggestions to allow anonymous comments – I didn't even realize that was a setting! Now everyone can feel free to comment at will without having a blogger account.

And Illana, I didn't use the Ann Norling pattern (I love Ann Norling though, I made an elf hat of hers for the baby that is adorable.) I took a picture of the pattern so you can see it – I got it at Fiber Factory for $3. I'm bringing it to SnB on the 20th to show Alison, so you can take a look as well. It's decidedly unfancy, which is exactly what I wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home