Monday, October 11, 2004

We had a great SnB Committee meeting yesterday. We went to Duck and Decanter for lunch, which I love, and sat outside. It's still a little warm to sit outside but they had the misters on, so it was pretty comfortable. Our group has grown so much, it's really exciting to see how many knitters are in the area and want to get together. We're planning for an e-newsletter and a holiday party right now, and more workshops after the first of the year.

I have to go to JoAnn's today to price needles and yarn for my 5th grade knitting project. I'd like to get at least one blanket done with them and I think we can with 28 people plus me and Gloria. She doesn't know how to knit yet, but I'll get her started. I'm only teaching them the knit stitch at first, so it should be pretty easy. Michelle suggested size 10 needles and bulky yarn, so the squares will go quickly.

My feet still hurt from Saturday's excursions. I suppose there is a delicate balance between walking every day and walking so much I harm my poor little feet. Maybe I will get a pedicure this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger illanna said...

I wonder if you could get part of the supplies donated?

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home