Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Interview Four

Whew. On to my last interview. This is for Squareslant. We don't know where she came from, but we're sure glad she's here.


1. How did you end up in Florida? Are you happy to be there? If you could live anywhere else where would it be?

2. I’ve found that I make friends differently now that I’ve passed 30. I no longer make friends just to have them. Do you find this to be true for you? I know you’ve mentioned it’s hard to not have friends where you live, so if you could design a group of friends for yourself what would the be like?

3. You were still wearing braces when you got married (!), what perspective does this give you that is different than the typical bride these days? Do you think your marriage is stronger because you were married so young? What was the hardest thing about it?

4. Name one person in the last year who has changed you in some way. And it can’t be a family member.

5. So your wish is granted and you find out you are going to die 3 days after your 48th birthday. How does this change what you do on a daily basis now? Would you tell anyone? Are you sad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home