Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Interview Number One

This interview is for Stephanie, a bead artist in Pennsylvania.

1. How does living in a small town make you different than the average American?

2. If you could be a character in an Anne Rice book, which book would you choose and why? Would you be a vampire if you could?

3. I had a garden in California that was so amazing I often stood in wonder at the process of it all. Do gardens have a spiritual aspect to them? What gives them their life?

4. What is your favorite thing about art festivals? What is the strangest thing you have ever seen sold at one?

5. What is the difference between crafty and artistic?

Post the answers on your blog Stephanie - I'm looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

Blogger stephaniedistler said...

OH MY! funstuff..
I will get this done in the evening. Such wonderful questions and I cannot wait to adventure in.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Jack and Nicholas said...

Glad you like the questions - this was harder than I thought it would be.

More interviews coming....

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home