Sunday, February 27, 2005

Take Me to Your Leader

Kim, the woman behind it all, finally broke down under the pressure and started a blog. She made me keep it a secret for a while (although she told a few other people), but now I have been given permission to add her to my site. You will find her link on my sidebar for future reference. Now if we could just convince Michelle to write a blog everyone would be happy.

So do you think I got the back done on the red sweater? Not a chance. Tonight may be the night though, with the Oscars on and a baby who has a bedtime very soon.

My parents came over today and helped me grocery shop. I know, that doesn't sound like a real thing to do, but grocery shopping with a baby is not easy. He is so heavy, but he can't sit up, so you have to take him in the car seat or the stroller. The three of us managed just fine, but I certainly could not have done it alone. Even more shocking, I have to cook dinner this week. Joe is in trial and is unsure when he will be home each night, so I will be the chef of the house. Stay tuned, we'll see if I survive.

I hope everyone had fun at Jessica's today.

3 Comments:

Blogger trackingprojectbackpack said...

Have you tried using a sling for shopping? I loved using it when my daughter was a baby and toddler. She had a good view of the world and was happy as can be in it. I highly recommend one. I've also seen parents using a baby-backpack for shopping. I like the sling cause it fit in the diaper bag and could be used for other things- a place to lay on for diaper changing,, sunshade, emergency spit up towel, etc. Very useful all around.

lynn at mindfulmoderation.com

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jack, your post on Take Me to Your Leader was a catchy read, i spent a good half hour scanning through it all. If you would like to view your opinions on christmas fancy dress please feel free to add a post onto my blogspot. Thanks

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack, Very informative. Great to see such that fresh sites are still out there. If you know anything about lady fancy dress or lady fancy dress feel free to send a post onto my blog. Thanks again

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home