Thursday, December 02, 2004

Knitting? What's that?

We are home from the hospital and recovering nicely. Baby Jack arrived Saturday evening at 5 p.m. Here you can see him wearing the knitted cap I so frantically made before he was born.



It wasn't big enough to stay on, but I wanted a picture anyway. His head is pretty big and the hat wasn't tall enough. But it does look darn cute anyway.

I'm so glad I got so much of my Christmas knitting done beforehand. I haven't picked up needles in almost a week. I hope to get back to it today or tomorrow now that we're all home and settled.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

5 Comments:

Blogger DoreyR said...

I knew it! Every day I checked bloglines and you hadn't posted ... so I just knew that Jack had arrived. Welcome, Crown Prince. May you have a wondrous, love-filled life.
Congratulations!!!!
Mrs. R.
www.knitstitchwitch.blogspot.com

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He's absolutely adorable. I had a feeling that he had finally arrived when I didn't see you post for a few days. Glad to have you back, especially with baby home and wonderful.

-hollyo
http://www.beavercraft.org

10:36 AM  
Blogger wendy g said...

Congratulations! Jack is beautiful and his hat fits him perfectly.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Baby Jack!
I just knew something had happened when the blog was idle. Congratulations! I can still remember at the SnB meetings earlier this year when you were just beginning to "show" WOW! how time flies!
He's beautiful!

Best wishes,
Amy in AZ
http://amy_secrest.tripod.com/blog/

6:41 PM  
Blogger illanna said...

Dear Jack,
You are adorable! I can't wait to meet you! I am so happy that you finally came into the world. You look very handsome in the hat that your Mommy knit for you.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home