Thursday, November 18, 2004

Knit In Tonight

Tonight is a Knit-in at Jessica's. I really wish I could go, I'm just afraid it's too far to drive. I'm sure everyone will have a great time and buy lots of fun yarn without me.

I've been working on the vest a bit, as well as a secret project that I thought was too difficult given my state of mind. Granted, I have had to rip out a few rows here and there, but it's going okay. I also had to learn how to purl two together through the back loops. I won't say I actually learned this, because it is entirely too awkward and hard. But I found this site that suggested I just purl two together and then flip the stitch clockwise – it works famously and I'm very happy.

I need to wrap all the gifts for my brother's family – they get here on Monday and I want to send everything back with them to Colorado for Christmas. I'm glad I'm done with all of them, and the only Christmas gift I have left is the vest. I also have to weave in the ends of Jack's blanket. I hate weaving in ends. But since I suppose he will be here soon it would be nice to have that done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Okay...thanks for making us all look bad by having your christmas kniting done!!!! Just kidding! Great job on finishing early. I will see you soon. If you feel the need to knit with someone I am off tomorrow and we can go to Starbucks or Lux or somewhere close. Just email me.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home