Saturday, November 13, 2004

knitting in Labor

Well, I thought I would be able to knit while in labor, but it's impossible. Even right now, when I'm really just in early labor that doesn't really hurt, I can't concentrate enough to knit. I even tried to pick up my lovely Kidsilk Haze and start a scarf, but I kept dropping stitches and having to pull it all out. That stuff does not pull out easily - it gets knotted and yucky, so I put it all away and just watched television.

SnB group met last night at Changing Hands and I couldn't go, much to my disappointment. Of course I feel like any minute I will be going to the hospital and I need to be near, and then nothing happens so I keep missing stuff. I hope you all had a great time!


2 Comments:

Blogger Chengdus & Don'ts said...

Hello,

I am patiently awaiting the arrival of Jack! Have been thinking of you! I hope things start to progress. Keep me posted!

Take care,
Kim

9:07 AM  
Blogger wendy g said...

Take care of yourself and good luck.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home