Wednesday, December 22, 2004

More Vest......

The instructions say to knit until the front measures 20.5 inches from the cast on edge. I’m at 16. Then I divide for the neck. Once that happens I know it will be quick because the pieces get smaller as they go up. I just don’t know if I will finish, because my knitting windows are getting smaller and smaller.

I tried the sweater on Jack – I think it’s a little big:



I am going up to Jessica’s today after lunch just to run in and see if I can find a good yarn for Clapotis. I don’t know if she carries the Artyarns Kirsten mentioned, but I’m sure I’ll find something good. And something that doesn’t cost $30 a skein.

Lunch is with Parley and my mom at Flo’s. It’s really great Chinese food but in waaaaaaaay North Scottsdale. I really wish Parley would get a job somewhere downtown and move down here – driving all the way up there is such a pain. And my parents are talking about moving even farther north. Sheesh. I don’t get the fascination with living so far away from everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger PJS said...

I don't live far away. YOU live far away. So there.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home