Sunday, January 16, 2005

Beware the Ides of March

I have just come up for air for a quick post to remind everyone there is a SnB meeting tomorrow morning at Coffee Rush in Chandler at 10 a.m. – hope you all can make it.

Joe got food poisoning Friday night – the violent and scary kind that turns your life and stomach inside out. I was fearing for his life, but he seems to have recovered okay. Between that and trying to finish the double secret project (the deadline was yesterday, but under the circumstances I did not go to the party so I have until tomorrow), I haven’t had a free moment.

More later, with pictures…..

1 Comments:

Blogger PJS said...

FYI, Guido called me and told me Joe was totally faking it. I'm not saying it's true, I'm just saying that's what the beagle said.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home