Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Secret Project Revealed!

Did you know Melanie had a blog? I didn't. I've added her to my sidebar and my bloglines, so now I can keep up with another SnBer. Too bad Kim refuses to write a blog, huh? Julie too. How am I supposed to keep up with people if they don't have a blog?

Yesterday we met at Coffee Rush in Chandler for a little MLK day knitting. I unveiled the double secret project – a jacket for Kim's son Angus. Of course it's not done, but it's going to be super cute. The yarn is so soft, I really wish Debbie Bliss would make this yarn in solid colors.



It's no wonder my laundry isn't done, all I've been doing is taking care of the boys and knitting!

I still need to finish a pair of socks for my mom. I should do that before I go back to Clapotis and the cabled sweater.

Tomorrow night is the orientation for the 3 day walk and then we have another SnB meeting at Mama Javas. I put together a t-shirt for review – we can change the words on the front, but I thought it would be cute to have our names on the back like football players. Also I picked red with pink writing because I think almost everyone wears pink. Click Here to see the shirt I picked.

The boy was up most of the night – I don't think I'll be knitting much today. Hopefully I can take a nap here in a few minutes when Joe gets up. I'm so tired the backs of my eyes feel like someone rubbed them down with a nail file.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I was keeping the blog quiet because it's not updated too often. Mostly just photos. But last night I actually wrote some stuff too. As Alison's blog implies, this 'could be fun'. Thanks for the mention, Brooke.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home