Monday, February 14, 2005

Test Knitting Completed

At quarter to three yesterday, when I was supposed to be leaving for La Madeline, Joe came in and said “Aren’t you going to knitting?” At least I think that’s what he said. I couldn’t hear over the screaming child I was holding. No cooperation from the little guy. Poor thing is not feeling well and boy does he let me know it.

So I did not get to go knit. But I finally finished my baby jacket from SWTC. It’s supposed to fit a one year old. Here it is on Jack.

finished baby sweater

Don’t I look lovely? Sweat pants and no makeup do wonders for a girl, huh?

I am going to take it down today and drop it off sans hood. I almost didn’t have enough yarn to bind off! I wonder if they want comments on the pattern, or if they are just looking for samples. I had some issues with the pattern but I don’t want to be presumptuous and tell them what to fix.

I may try and make it down to Coffee Rush tonight to knit, but who knows? Joe and I already celebrated Valentine’s Day on Saturday and he’ll probably be at work pretty late. But I may just stay in and rest with the little man. I am so sleep deprived I’m bordering on psychotic. Maybe I should commit some crime and then blame it on the baby. Hmmm. What crime should I commit?

2 Comments:

Blogger PJS said...

Bloody Murder!!!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke, It's so nice to see a picture of you with Jack! You look terrific, and Jack is so adorable. :) Meghan

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home