Thursday, February 03, 2005

Finished Object!

I finished the sweater for Angus last night. I’m meeting Kim at Fiber Factory at 11 and I wanted to have it done to take to her. Here is a picture:

angus sweater done

If any of you want to join us please feel free. I won’t be buying any yarn, considering I need to finish Clapotis, the pink sweater, a pair of socks, and Julie’s birthday gift (her birthday was in November. But to my defense, she has had the yarn since then.) AND, I’m expecting my Knit Picks yarn any day now and want to make a sweater for my cousin’s baby shower at the end of the month. Dang, that's a lot of knitting.

The Chicken Hat seems to be getting a lot of attention. Click Here for the pattern. It's sized for a baby (who would put a baby in this hat? That just seems mean.)

I'm off to deliver Jack to Grandma!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hey Brooke - the sweater looks FAB. I'm sure Angus will look very hip and stylish wearing it.

Chicken hats all around!!!
~Beth
http://diamondsnpurls.blogspot.com

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home