Tuesday, March 08, 2005

More Clapotis

Clapotis is almost done. I have one more dropped stitch before I begin the decreases. Look how big it's gotten:

clapotis 2

I am afraid I am going to run out of yarn. Ugh. I hate running out of yarn. I will know today if I am, and I'll just give Jessica a call and see if she has more.

I switched projects with Kim for my SWTC test knit. She had a shawl and I had another baby sweater. For some reason the baby sweater just wasn’t exciting to me, and although the lace pattern looks complicated I think it will be pretty challenging and fun. I had to order size six 47" circulars online so I can't get started until they come. I think I will put off the flower basket shawl until I finish Mariposa.

Is anyone interested in meeting tonight or tomorrow night to knit? I know there is a group going to Cupz, but that is just too darned far for me to travel on a weeknight. Traffic makes me insane.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brooke, I can more than likely meet up with you to knit tonight. I have to just verify it but I would love to...we can do Mama Java's or we can do Starbucks cause I know that is closer to us or wherever you think... let me know
rldewey@cox.net

Becky

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could meet at mj at around 7:00 tonight.
Michelle

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home