Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's not perfect

Welcome to my new template. It's still a work in progress ( I can't believe how much time this takes!), but I like the colors and the layout.


I've made a few changes to my sidebar. If your link is removed it's either because a)I messed up, b)I don't really read your blog and you don't read mine, c) You never post on your blog. I made 2 exceptions to c - Natala and Jen. Neither one of them EVER posts, but I still link to them in hopes they will come around. (I just realized a few I forgot, so after I post this I will run off and fix that error.)


Pictures and more later. I'm off to have a pedicure....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I *do* read yours, so :-P

Just kidding; actually I think it's a little silly when people worry about who's linked to who. The links in my own blog aren't even all the people I read, just the ones I read who aren't on my Dland friends page or LJ buddy list. So link to me if you want but don't feel guilty if you don't.
Paula/Dichroic

9:53 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Looks great, Brooke! I love the new colors. I know what you mean. I changed my layout last week and it took hours. Please, the fonts took the longest!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Creative Genius? said...

Looks good - (I like it better than the last one)... It's very girly!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger JanetsJourney.com said...

Whooooooo Hoooooo Lookin' Good! And I actually think HaloScan is counting the comments! Who da'thunk!

1:19 PM  
Blogger potusol said...

It's shaping up nicely, sorta reminds me of a wall hanging you recently acquired although with old school Baskin Robbins type colors.

9:12 PM  
Blogger PJS said...

hmm... are the comments always going to show up that way?

I do like the Farrell's/Swensen's/Baskin Robbins theme though...

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home