Thursday, January 27, 2005

Clapotis along

Here is the latest picture of my Clapotis – I’ve officially finished the increasing rows and am moving on to the straight rows. Soon I will get to start dropping stitches! (That's Guido my beagle in the picture. He desperately wants under the covers.)


straight rows, originally uploaded by Brooke Streech.



Shannon cast on for her Clapotis last night – now there are four people in our group working on one. Shannon’s is in silk garden, which I think will be beautiful. At the next meeting I’ll try to get a picture of all four together.

We’re meeting at Lux next Tuesday during the day if anyone is interested. Kim is going to try and make it and I think Becky and Pam may be there as well. It’s on Central just North of Indian School on the West side of the street.

And Jen, where were you last night? I was certain you said you were coming. I know it was raining, but it had stopped by six or so…. You were missed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm halfway through the decreases on my Clapotis now which means there's a slim chance I'll finish this weekend. (Yeah right) and a slightly fatter chance I'll get to wear it before it gets too warm. That's if I can figure out how to wear it.

You'll know when I've finished it because there will be a warm spell in the weather. (Well, that and I'll post pictures.)

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home