Friday, January 28, 2005

Dropped stitches

I finally got to the point where you start dropping stitches on Clapotis. I don't know why this is so gratifying – it seems I'm not the only one excited about dropping stitches. It is going to look really cool I think. Here are the first two dropped stitches up close:


dropped stitches, originally uploaded by Brooke Streech.



And here is the entire thing:


dropped stitches 2, originally uploaded by Brooke Streech.





Today Jack and I had lunch with the Dallas family – Kim, Jonny, Gemma, and Angus. We went to Panne Bianco and Lux Coffeebar. Something about that place makes Jack go right to sleep – he just hung out and napped most of the time while Kim and I knit. Jonny and Gemma played Tic Tac Toe (or Knots and Crosses as Jonny called it) and visited the local pawn shop. A good time was had by all.

The thing I hate about ordering yarn online is waiting for it to get here. I want to start my cousin's shower gift, but the yarn won't be here until next week. It has to be done by the 17th when my mom leaves to go back for the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home