Saturday, January 29, 2005

Poor Harlot.

The Yarn Harlot made two right mittens. Not like my little girl plain wool mittens mind you, she knit Latvian braid mittens that are so intricate I think they would make my eyes pop out of my head. And she made two right ones. When I saw the picture yesterday my stomach dropped – I can't imagine how horrified she was when she realized the problem.

Not surprisingly, my mom and I did not get the zipper done yesterday. She is going to come tomorrow and do it, and this time we have to get it done because she's leaving for a week to Jamaica. I will deliver the sweater to Kim this week, I swear it!

The Knit Picks people are having trouble processing my order. Ugh. I want that yarn to get here.

It's rainy and cold today, a perfect day for knitting. I don't know how much I will get done, but I want to get to the next drop in my Clapotis at least.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised to hear that about Knitpicks. When I ordered from them it was shipped out the same day and arrived at my house 2 days alter. Hope they sort your order out pronto!

Julie
http://stoneview.typepad.com/

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home