Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Chicken Hat

Parley’s friend sent him a link to this hat. It reminds me of that friends episode when Joey got a turkey stuck on his head. I think he (the friend, not Parley) wants one:

artisthead

Unfortunately it’s a baby hat, so there would be a lot of monkeying around trying to get an adult size. I emailed the pattern writer and she gave me some hints for making it bigger, but her biggest problem is with the drumsticks (horns?)

We’re knitting today at Lux at noon, and the regular group is meeting at Changing Hands at 6:30. I don’t think I’ll be going tonight – it’s just too much at that time of day for me right now. Have fun knitting without me and I’ll certainly be at Mama Javas.

We have a third walker – Eva signed up and for some reason it didn’t notify me. Thanks Eva! We’re excited to have you. Please let me know if you are thinking of signing up, I’d like to have get-together for all potential walkers and talk about fundraising opportunities.

2 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

LOL this pix just lightened up my day!!! thank you soo much for posting it! i laughed so hard i almost fell out of my computer chair... which is really good b/c i need a laugh! so how's that for an RAOK? and you didn't even know you were doing it! thank you soo much!

3:13 PM  
Blogger knit_chick said...

That's is such an awesome hat! I thought of Joey with the bird on his head, too, when I saw this.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home